JOB TITLE: KITCHEN ASSISTANT
ORGANISATION: THE FAMILY HAVEN
REPORTS TO: THE HEALTHY EATING PROJECT SUPERVISOR
LINE MANAGER: THE CENTRE MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist with the preparation and serving daily meals.
- To help ensure the meals provided are nutritious and that there is adequate food available for the number of clients.
- To help to maintain the statutory standards and procedures for hygiene and cleanliness, Health and Safety and Fire Regulations and assisting in the education of clients.
- To assist with stock rotation and safe storage
- To maintain strict confidentiality regarding all matters relating to staff, clients and others attending The Haven.
- To adhere to all relevant policies and procedures.
- To demonstrate a non-judgemental approach in all matters connected to The Family Haven.
- To inform the centre manager of any holidays or foreseeable absences.
- To disclose and discuss any conflict of interest with the centre manager e.g. personal involvement with any clients.
If you are interested in this position please contact our centre manager Lucy by email Lucy@thefamilyhaven.com or phone 01452 422971