Leave a Legacy
Have you written a will? Did you know anyone who doesn’t make a valid will dies “intestate” (without a will), which means they have no say over where their assets end up. See our section on leaving a Legacy for more information and links.
Spread The World
Tell your friends, neighbours, family and colleagues about the work of The Family Haven.
We can also give a talk to your organisation, explaining our work and how it has changed the lives of so many families. Please contact our Fundraiser on 01452 528692 or e mail email@example.com
Pay Us A Visit
Our address is 31 Spa Road, Gloucester, GL1 1UY. For directions and details of how to arrange a visit and see what we do first hand, please click here
How Other Have Helped
We are continually updating and improving our facilities. Donors’ money is put to good use and used in a practical and functional manner.
Thanks to volunteers and generous donations from individuals, businesses and charitable trusts grants we have
- Levelled our garden and installed wooden play equipment
- Installed a disabled ramp
- Added a tumble room extension to the nursery
- Converted the basement into a laundry and storage area
- Installed a pump in the laundry
- Added children’s toilets and changing area
- Had a pram shelter installed in the garden
- Refurbished our dining room, replacing the old table and unhygienic chairs with practical wipe clean furniture.
- Replaced our old kitchen units and installed a new stainless steel professional kitchen with more workspace
- Decorated our hallway and stairs
- Replaced our old chipped bathroom suite with a new suite complete with shower
- Painted the nursery rooms
- Replaced carpet in the dining room
- Refurbished our sitting room
- Fitted new carpets in all rooms to replace the old, worn floor coverings
- Purchased captain’s chairs for the nursery which enable the younger children to join their siblings at meal times and for play activities
- Brightened up our garden wall by painting it in bold squares of colour
- Replaced the old woodchip in the children’s outdoor play area with specialist safety surfacing
- Replaced the old cots in our Cot Room with more robust ones.
- Painted the clients’ tea and coffee room
It is vital that we receive the support of our local community so we can continue to provide our much needed service which includes giving, amongst other things,
- enough nourishing meals for the many families who need and value this daily meal
- an early years education for children
- help and support for parents
Thank you for the difference you make.